New law for Irondequoit boaters near Bay Outlet Bridge | News
Irondequoit boaters will have to abide by a new law in just a matter of days.
The Town Board is banning boaters from anchoring and tying their boats together within 300 feet of the shoreline.
The change affects the area from the west pier to Lake Bluff Road – near Irondequoit Bay Outlet Bridge.
Upcoming Events near Irondequoit
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “God’s Comic” Brad Stine to deliver holy hilarity and more at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Town of Gates to hold 46th annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Westside forecast for April 15th
- Mobile DMV Hours in Chili extend hours Tuesday to assist stolen license plate victims
- Police: Gates man flashes fake badge at police, claims to be an officer
- Greece woman found guilty in connection with West Webster tragedy
- What Really Makes People Happy Explored at Lifetree Cafe
- Jury deliberates in trial of Greece woman linked to West Webster tragedy
- Town of Greece to hold old fashioned Fourth of July celebration
- Prosecution rests in trial of Greece woman linked to West Webster tragedy