Additional parking for weekend visitors at Seneca Park Zoo | News
An overflow parking lot will be activated over the next three weeks to accommodate visitors to the Seneca Park Zoo.
The new “A Step into Africa” exhibit opens on Thursday and zoo officials are expecting more visitors than usual. The exhibit incorporates the Zoo’s African elephants, olive baboons and newly arrived lions from South Africa, in naturalistic surroundings with remarkable viewing opportunities.
The overflow lot will be at 2100 St. Paul Street, less than one mile from the zoo entrance, and will be available to visitors on May 19, 20, 26, 27, 28 and June 3. There will be free shuttle to and from the parking lot to the zoo.
Top Irondequoit Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Village of Churchville to hold Memorial Day parade and ceremony
- Abby Wambach to make special appearance at Airport 5K in June
- Sons of Liberty MC and the American Legion Chili Post 1830 to sponsor a BBQ & Bike Blessing
- Gates Chili athletes to be recognized for their achievements and scholarships
- Westside forecast for May 22nd