Additional parking for weekend visitors at Seneca Park Zoo | News
An overflow parking lot will be activated over the next three weeks to accommodate visitors to the Seneca Park Zoo.
The new “A Step into Africa” exhibit opens on Thursday and zoo officials are expecting more visitors than usual. The exhibit incorporates the Zoo’s African elephants, olive baboons and newly arrived lions from South Africa, in naturalistic surroundings with remarkable viewing opportunities.
The overflow lot will be at 2100 St. Paul Street, less than one mile from the zoo entrance, and will be available to visitors on May 19, 20, 26, 27, 28 and June 3. There will be free shuttle to and from the parking lot to the zoo.
Upcoming Events near Irondequoit
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 14th Annual Westside Ecumenical Benefit Concert
- “God’s Comic” Brad Stine to deliver holy hilarity and more at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Town of Gates to hold 46th annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Westside forecast for April 15th
- Mobile DMV Hours in Chili extend hours Tuesday to assist stolen license plate victims