A Better Way To Organize Your Files | Technology
Libraries in Windows 7 are not just another file management application. Libraries are a new & very efficient way to catalog information in Windows 7. This week's In The Classroom shows you how...but first, here's the latest news…
In The News
- Three great freebies to manage your money - Kim Komando explores some free online financial apps - Free Financial Apps
- HDTV Buyer's Guide - If your thinking of buying an HDTV you'll want to read this to get the most for your money - http://www.pcworld.com/article/183099/hdtv_buying_guide_making_sense_of_the_specifications.html?tk=nl_tex_h_cbstories
- PC Tune-Up - Keep your PC running its best with one of these - http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2371155,00.asp
- Make your photos look better - Simple fixes for your digital photos - Photo fixes
- How to delete programs you no longer need - Here's a step-by-step guide - How to delete programs
In The Classroom
Libraries are not a simple grouping of files and/or folders but rather a "virtual" grouping. It takes some time for most of us to "get our head around" what this means and what libraries actually are so don't get frustrated if you have trouble at first. Once it "clicks", you will see how valuable and powerful libraries are. The following link will show you a video from Microsoft to help you get started with new ways to find files using search and libraries...Finding files in Windows 7
Got a computer problem or question you would like some help with?
Send me an e-mail at email@example.com and I will do my best to get you an answer.
Please also remember I welcome your questions, comments or suggestions for future topics. I will provide you with a prompt reply and possibly include it in this blog. Simply e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more computer news & technology information you may find the following link of interest - Wordpress Weblog
See you next week...and Happy Computing!